Update on Mask Policy
March 23 2022
Dear FIDM Community:
Effective immediately, in accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health COVID-19 Guidelines, face coverings for fully vaccinated individuals are recommended, but no longer required while in indoor settings. These updated guidelines are in line with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and California Department of Public Health.
However, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health continues to recommend that all unvaccinated individuals continue to wear face coverings and social distance while indoors in large or small groups.
Additionally, while temperature checks are no longer a requirement for access to the campus, we ask that you continue to be mindful and comply with the following campus safety guidelines.
- Wear a face covering if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated individuals may choose to continue to wear face masks while on campus.
- Stay home if you feel sick or have/have had a fever or cough
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Additional information about COVID-19 protocols will be provided as new developments occur. We want to thank you all for taking care of yourselves and each other.
FIDM Board of Administration