FIDM offers several different types of financial assistance. You may apply for federal and state grants and loans, merit-based tuition scholarships, work-study programs, and browse our Career Center listings for part-time employment. FIDM is also military friendly school and accepts most VA (Veterans Affairs) education benefits for veterans, spouses, and dependents.
Grants & Loans
There are several types of grants and loans offered. You must start by filling out a FAFSA form. Learn More
FIDM offers several scholarships, and there are many scholarship programs available through other organizations for which you may be eligible. Learn More
Enrolled students may also apply for a Work-Study program. Aid received from this program consists of wages paid for work. Earnings are not applied to the student's account at FIDM. Students interested in participating in this program must contact FIDM's Student Advisement Office.
FIDM helps veterans make the transition from military to academic life by providing them with access to the information, tools, and services to which they are entitled and by preparing them for careers in the many industries that we serve. Learn More
How Do I Apply?
You must start by filling out a FAFSA form. Here's how to get started:
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid at www.studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa.
- Consider securing a Parent PLUS Loan (if you are a dependent student) at www.studentaid.gov/plus-app.
- Consider securing a Grad PLUS Loan (if you are a FIDM MBA grad student) at www.studentaid.gov/plus-app.
- Receive an estimated award letter.
- Speak with Financial Aid staff.
- Visit our Scholarship section.
Financial Aid Office
Fourth Floor, Suite 402