Bureau of Private Post Secondary Education Annual Reports
FIDM is a private institution licensed by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE), a consumer affairs agency open to the public and located at 1747 North Market, Suite 225, Sacramento, CA 95834. Phone: (916) 574-8900, Toll Free: (888) 370-7589.
A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by calling (888-370-7589) toll-free or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the bureau's internet web site http://bppe.ca.gov.
- Download the 2019 Annual Report
- Download the 2018 Annual Report
- Download the 2017 Annual Report
- Download the 2016 Annual Report
- View Performance Fact Sheets by Major