Immerse yourself in this multi-billion dollar industry
Students gain an understanding of strategic marketing, product development, brand development, brand voice, trends, and consumer insights. The program's close ties to the beauty industry ensure that students are immersed in the hands-on experiences and practices of the beauty business, and help them make the connections that pave the way to a successful career in this multi-billion dollar field.
- Students learn real-world skills from professional faculty with deep industry experience.
- Immersion into the diverse categories driving the beauty industry, from color cosmetics to fragrance, skincare, haircare and the growing men’s category.
- Classroom partnerships and networking opportunities with our industry partners and top global brands, including Kiehl's, ColourPop, Smashbox, and Algenist.
- An Advisory Council that includes the VP of Product Development for Smashbox, the Founder of Dermalogica, and the Chief Marketing Officer at Fresh, among others.
- Students have access to a fragrance organ in their Fundamentals of Fragrance class in order to mix oils and create fragrances, bulk ingredients to blend beauty products in Principles of Beauty Science, and samples of the latest product innovations in Fundamentals of Skin Care & Wellness.
Graduates of this program are working at the top beauty brands in the business such as Sephora, Estée Lauder NY, Lorac, Smashbox, Murad, Urban Decay, Shisheido, Algenist, and Nars.