raised hand, waitng to be called upon

Advanced Placement (AP)

Students entering from high school may apply for college credit by taking examinations given by the Advanced Placement Program of the College Entrance Examination Board. Students who have taken any of these examinations should arrange to have the results forwarded to FIDM by the College Board if the AP score is not indicated on the official high school transcript. As determined by the FIDM, applicable credits will be awarded for AP scores of three (3) or higher and awarded credits may count toward general education requirements of the student’s intended major.