A chance to network
The FIDM experience extends beyond the classroom. The Student Activities Office at each campus specializes in helping students thrive. There are countless opportunities to socialize with peers, network in nationally recognized professional organizations, and connect with the FIDM Community. Plus, the Student Activities Office is an excellent resource for city transportation, health insurance options, and so much more.
- Student ID cards
- Campus Newsletter and monthly Event Calendar distribution
- Metro TAP Card applications
- Local bus and train schedules and information
- Student Health Insurance information
- Graduation cap and gown distribution
- Grad Carnival
- Discounts on local attractions
The Student Activities Office offers extensive co-curricular programs that offer celebration of various cultural events, education through workshops and seminars, information through industry expert guest speakers, and involvement through community service.