Military Friendly School
We're proud to be on the G.I. Jobs list of Military Friendly Schools. The list honors the top 20 percent of colleges, universities, and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America's service members and veterans as students.
FIDM helps veterans make the transition from military to academic life by providing them with access to the information, tools, and services to which they are entitled and by preparing them for careers in the many industries that we serve. Click here to download our Veteran Information Bulletin.
Military students and veterans at FIDM enjoy:
- Tuition discounts and scholarships, such as the Yellow Ribbon Program
- A full-time veteran counselor/advisor on staff
- An advisor on staff who assists veterans with career placement
- Evening and weekend classes
- The ability to return to FIDM without penalty when called to active service
- The opportunity to join the student organization Student Veterans of America