Pilot Pen G2 Overachievers Grant
Pilot Pen is once again looking for true Overachievers—adults and students who go above and beyond to make their communities and our world better for us all. Whether it’s an individual going above and beyond their 9-to-5 job to improve their community, a student making a difference outside their classroom or another noble effort, we want to hear about it and give these Overachievers the recognition they deserve.
That’s why we’re hosting the $100,000 G2 Overachievers Grant and the $15,000 G2 Overachievers Student Grant. Both grants will be awarded to outstanding overachievers who go above and beyond to improve the lives of others.
The 2022 G2 Overachievers Grants submission periods are:
$100,000 G2 Overachievers Grant: July 1, 2022 – December 15, 2022
$15,000 G2 Overachievers Student Grant: July 1, 2022 – December 15, 2022
G2 Overachievers Grant — $100,000
G2 Overachievers Student Grant: 1-$15,000
Additional Selection Criteria
Eligibility of Participant: Participants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District
of Columbia that have reached the age of majority in his or her state of residence at the time of submitting
a nomination. Participant must nominate someone with whom the Participant is personally acquainted, and
Participant must have Nominee’s permission to submit the nomination. Participants may nominate
themselves as a Nominee; however, each Participant may submit only one (1) nomination. Additional nominations will be void.
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE APPLYING: https://powertothepen.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/2022_G2_Overachievers_Grant_Official_Rules.pdf
TO APPLY, GO TO: https://powertothepen.com/apply
Participants must describe in a minimum of 1,000 to a maximum of 2,500 handwritten words why Participant
believes the Nominee to be an Overachiever (the “Nomination Story” or, in plural, the “Nomination Stories”).
The Nomination Story must address each of the following questions:
• Who are you nominating? Please provide in your nomination the Nominee’s contact information
(name/email address/phone number) current employment status and employer’s contact
• Why do you believe the Nominee to be an Overachiever, meaning one who has overcome
challenges to achieve extraordinary success beyond their typical workday obligations?
• How has the Nominee improved the lives of others?
• What is the Nominee’s overall goal?
• What is the biggest challenge currently facing the Nominee?
• How would the $100,000 Grand Prize Grant help the Nominee to achieve his or her goal?
Participants do not need to answer the questions in order or repeat each question prior to responding.
Contest Entities, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any nomination if the Nomination Story does not respond to all five questions.
***ALL NOMINATION STORIES MUST BE HANDWRITTEN***
Nomination Stories that are not handwritten by Participant or Participant’s authorized representative will be
void and the nomination will be disqualified from the Contest. Individuals with disabilities rendering them
unable to handwrite a Nomination Story should contact the Contest via email at G2Grant@PilotPen.com in
order to request accommodation. Contest Entities may require proof of disability and Participant must
receive written permission prior to submitting a non-handwritten Nomination Story.
December 15, 2022
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- College Jumpstart Scholarship
- IETF College Scholarship
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- The Coleman Furniture Design Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Optimal Scholarships
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- The Cost of Courage Foundation Scholarships
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
- The Target Advancing Design Diversity Scholarship
- Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- Golden Door Scholarship
- Dyslexia/ Auditory Processing Disorder Scholarship
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Future Designer Scholarship
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation Scholarship
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Design a Shirt Scholarship
- 10x Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Brown Bag Marketing Scholarship Video Contest
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Pilot Pen G2 Overachievers Grant
- Digital Success Scholarship Program