Influence Print Graphic Design Scholarship
Are you a graphic or visual design student? Do you think you have an award-winning design? Every year we award one talented student a $1,000 college scholarship. Will that student be you?
As a commercial printing company in New York City, we've seen all kinds of design across the years. Some of those designs are out of this world and some, well, are, ahem quite earthly. In order to further support and encourage the graphic design community, we created an annual graphic/visual design scholarship for students majoring in graphic design or related applied arts and who have exceptional creative abilities.
All submitted works must be digitally created and based in visual communication design such as: Graphic design, Industrial design, Advertising, Animation, Illustration, Drawing, Typography, 3D design, and Branding.
The winner gets their design featured on our website, a site visited by some of New York City's leading print buyers, creative directors, production managers, designers and graphic artists.
The winner also received a large-format (up to 96x48 inch) copy of their work, printed on our state-of-the-art Epson Surecolor high resolution printer (fee of charge, of course).
Additional Selection Criteria
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States and may not be an associate (employee) of any division of Jurist Influence Group or Influence Print.
- Students must be currently enrolled at as undergraduate at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university for the academic 2022/2023 year and have a cumulative grade point average GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4-point scale.
- Scholarship is currently only open to incoming freshman and undergraduate students.
How to Apply
- Go to: https://influenceprint.com/about-influence-print/graphic-design-scholarship/ for online application.
- Provide a 300 word description of your design.
- Submit your design.
- Quality of design
- Design creativity
- Design's ability to create an emotional response
PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU ENTER.
December 31, 2022
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- College Jumpstart Scholarship
- IETF College Scholarship
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- The Coleman Furniture Design Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Optimal Scholarships
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- The Cost of Courage Foundation Scholarships
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
- The Target Advancing Design Diversity Scholarship
- Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- Golden Door Scholarship
- Dyslexia/ Auditory Processing Disorder Scholarship
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Future Designer Scholarship
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation Scholarship
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Design a Shirt Scholarship
- 10x Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Brown Bag Marketing Scholarship Video Contest
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Pilot Pen G2 Overachievers Grant
- Digital Success Scholarship Program