CC Bank's Young Scholars Scholarship
Each year CC Bank’s Young Scholars Scholarship offers up to five $2,000 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic institutions across the U.S.
up to five (5) $2,000
Additional Selection Criteria2022-2023 Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicants must be under the age of 30.
- Applicants must be U.S residents.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- At the time of the scholarship award, the applicant must be enrolled at an academic institute.
Download the Application PDF File: https://cdn.ccbank.us/wp-content/themes/ccbank/img/CCBank-scholarship-application.pdf
To apply for the scholarship follow these steps:
- Download the PDF file containing the application form.
- Print the file and fill out the form as detailed as you can.
- Scan and send it via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
* Note: Every application is being reviewed, only the five winners will get confirmation e-mails about their award.
December 31, 2022
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- College Jumpstart Scholarship
- IETF College Scholarship
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- The Coleman Furniture Design Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Optimal Scholarships
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- The Cost of Courage Foundation Scholarships
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
- The Target Advancing Design Diversity Scholarship
- Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- Golden Door Scholarship
- Dyslexia/ Auditory Processing Disorder Scholarship
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Future Designer Scholarship
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation Scholarship
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Design a Shirt Scholarship
- 10x Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Brown Bag Marketing Scholarship Video Contest
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Pilot Pen G2 Overachievers Grant
- Digital Success Scholarship Program