The FIDM Scholarship Foundation accepts both financial and merchandise donations.
Financial donations may be made for the following funds:
- Elaine Pasternack & Dr. Jerome Tepperman Scholarship Fund
- Hank Pola Textile Scholarship Fund
- Marlene Morbitt-Dunn Scholarship Fund
- General Scholarship Fund
- DEBUT 2022
- Chairing Styles
- elysewalker Diversity in Fashion Scholarship
- Deva Marie Overman Scholarship Fund
- Hank Sugerman Scholarship Fund
NOTE: For best results, we recommend you use either Firefox or Chrome when you make an online donation.
The FIDM Scholarship Foundation is a not-for-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. We will issue you a receipt when you make your donation.
We accept a wide range of donations, and no donation is too large or too small. We only accept new, unused merchandise.
Suggested donations include:
- Home Furnishings
- Fabric & Trim
3 Ways to Get Your Donations to Us
- Send it to us.
Deliver or ship the Merchandise to:
The FIDM Scholarship Foundation
919 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Attn: Jeffrey Rubalcava
If you’re located in the Southern California area, we have a driver who can come and pick-up your donation.
- Phone us for pick-up.
Call Jeffrey Rubalcava at 213-624-1200 ext. 4120.
- Email us for pick-up.
Email: email@example.com with the following information:
- Company Name
- Address and Phone number
- Person to contact for pick-up arrangement
- Number of pieces or boxes