Virtual Spring Open House
Spring 2021 Open House is On-Demand until April 15, 2021. Please visit https://fidm-openhouse.vfairs.com and follow the prompts to log in.
2020 is behind us and the future is yours to shape. Please join us on the first day of spring as we celebrate new beginnings and a fresh start for the year ahead.
With a special focus on fashion, color, creativity, and business, our Virtual Spring Open House program is designed with you in mind. Two very special webinars led by FIDM Department Chairs and Faculty offer the opportunity to lean into creativity or business. Choose one presentation to attend in real time, and we’ll send you a recording of the other to watch at your convenience.
Not only will you learn that bright pink and highlighter yellow are showing up in fashion trend reports this year, you’ll also be introduced to the National Retail Federation and learn about the key role it plays in the business of fashion.
Join engaging live presentations, speak to department chairs, students, alumni, and admissions advisors—as you envision your future in the industry.
Open House Program:
- Attend a presentation on current fashion trends with a focus on color, then participate in a sketching tutorial led by FIDM Fashion Design Co-Chairs Nick Verreos and David Paul.
- Learn about the business of fashion in a special webinar as we explore the important role of the National Retail Federation (NRF) in the fashion industry. You’ll meet FIDM Students who just placed 1st and 3rd in the 2021 NRF Foundation Student Challenge, see their winning proposals for Target and Nordstrom, and meet their mentors, FIDM Instructors Sheryl Marcus and Tom Selinske.
- Learn about our business and design majors.
- Experience virtual campus tours.
- Hear from FIDM students and see their work.
- From Admissions, find out how to apply and prepare your portfolio.
- Receive information on scholarships and financial aid opportunities.
- Admission Fee