Fall Virtual Open House
Start your transformational journey and see for yourself what it's like to be a student at FIDM during this time of unprecedented change in our industries, nation, and world. It’s more important than ever to focus on your path, find opportunity, and grow.
Join engaging live presentations, speak to department chairs, alumni, admissions advisors, and view dynamic student work—as you envision your future in the industry.
Open House Program:
- Hear from Keynote Speaker Rea Ann Silva, FIDM Grad and CEO of beautyblender, as she shares her journey as an entrepreneur who built a multi-million dollar company after attending FIDM and working in the industry.
- Experience virtual campus tours
- Hear from FIDM students
- See students' work
- Learn about our 30+ business and design majors
- Participate in an interactive workshop, “Concepting a Character,” led by Costume Designer & FIDM Grad Mandi Line.
- Attend the headline Alumni Panel as they share their stories and discuss important topics in today’s industry.
- Receive information on scholarship and financial aid opportunities
- Oct 24, 2020
- 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Admission Fee