High School Juniors
Get an early start on your FIDM experience
High school juniors accepted through this non-binding early admissions option have the unique opportunity to experience FIDM student life before college begins.
|High School Class of 2023|
|Junior Advantage Priority Application Period||October 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022|
Advantages for Accepted Students
- Eligible to qualify for the Junior Advantage Merit Scholarship upon acceptance
- Invitations to exclusive events for accepted students only
- Attend the 3 Days of Fashion Summer Program at a reduced cost
- Priority consideration for other FIDM Scholarships
- Priority consideration for FIDM Student Housing
Admissions Advisors will help you explore majors and customized degree options, explain financial aid & tuition, and provide individual feedback on how to best prepare your FIDM application. Get connected with an Advisor as early as possible by starting your application or by requesting college information.