High School Juniors
Junior Advantage Program for the Class of 2022
High school juniors accepted through this non-binding early admissions option have the unique opportunity to experience FIDM student life before college begins.
|High School Class of 2022|
|Junior Advantage Priority Application Period||October 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021|
Advantages for Accepted Students
- Eligible to qualify for the Junior Advantage Merit Scholarship upon acceptance
- Invitations to exclusive events for accepted students only
- Reserved seating at the DEBUT Runway Show
- Attend the 3 Days of Fashion, Innovation & Design Summer Program at a reduced cost
- Priority consideration for other FIDM Scholarships
- Priority consideration for FIDM Student Housing
Admissions Advisors will help you explore majors and customized degree options, explain financial aid & tuition, and provide individual feedback on how to best prepare your FIDM application. Get connected with an Advisor as early as possible by starting your application or by requesting college information.