COVID-19 Protocols for Visitors
Requirements for visiting the campus
Visitors will be required to:
- Check in at security in the rotunda
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear a face mask over their nose and mouth when on campus
- It is recommended, but not required, fully vaccinated individuals wear a face mask while indoors
- Stay home if you're feeling sick
- Answer the following questions:
- Are you feeling sick today?
- Have you experienced symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting in the past 48 hours?
- In the last 14 days, have you been in close contact with anyone who is known to have tested positive for COVID-19 or anyone who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19? (Close contact is defined as being within 6 feet of an infected/symptomatic individual for a cumulative total of 15 minutes within a 24-hour period.)