1. The Vogue Podcast Series, hosted by André Leon Talley, features interviews with designers such as Tom Ford and Zac Posen, as well as conversations with fashion editors, writers, and curators. There's also coverage of buzzy fashion news and what people are talking about inside Vogue's offices.
2. Fashion folks love the American Fashion Podcast because it deep dives into the designing, making, and selling of garments and accessories via longform interviews with notables from all aspects of the business side of fashion. Past guests have included Ralph Rucci, Tim Gunn, Mickey Boardman, and Reem Acra.
3. On the Pop Fashion Podcast, former vintage store owner Lisa Rowan and fashion stylist Kaarin Vember discuss everything from fashion news to pop culture, and the duo answer questions about business and creativity along the way. Recent shows covered New York Fashion Week, H&M's sweatshirt snafu, and Pantone's 2018 Color of the Year.
4. The Business of Fashion gained a global following as an indispensable daily digital resource for fashion creatives, executives, and entrepreneurs around the world. Their BoF Podcast covers all aspects of the industry, from going inside the Hearst Media empire to life lessons from serial entrepreneurs like Marcia Kilgore.
5. Friends Abby, Evan, and Katie chat about the runway, magazines, designers, movies, art, and all things fashion on the Fashion Hags Podcast. Episode titles include "Why Counterfeit Are Just Really Bad," "What's Up with Black Friday?," and "The Joys of Shipping." Fans love their intelligent (and often funny) insights into the industry.
6. With more than 50,000 downloads each month, Design Matters is one of the most popular design podcasts around. Host Debbie Millman's describes it as "an inquiry into the broader world of creative culture through wide-ranging conversations with designers, writers, artists, curators, musicians, and other luminaries of contemporary thought."
7. Fashion Is Your Business is a weekly show about the intersection of fashion business and technology. Entrepreneurial strategist Rob Sanchez, fashion technology consultant Pavan Bahl, and creative entrepreneur Marc Raco welcome the world's foremost fashion technology pioneers to discuss textiles, retail, and everything in between.
8. Each episode of The Deep End Design Podcast takes on a different graphic design topic, from finding better clients to creating online portfolios to making sure you receive payment. Graphic designers, web designers, and visual designers will especially appreciate the "Do Yourself a Favor" advice segment from successful, working designers.
9. If you're interested in the business of interior design, then The Chaise Lounge Podcast is right for you. Host Nick May has interviewed hundreds of the country's top interior designers, with a focus on how they got started in the field, why they launched their own firms, and what makes them so successful.
10. Adventures in Design is a daily morning podcast that explores the reality of trying to live your creative dreams. Educational and entertaining, host Mark Brickey welcomes illustrators, graphic designers, and other creatives to talk about everything from logo design to dealing with clients.