Be our guest for an educational and inspiring day of camaraderie, fashion, shopping, dining, and the exciting DEBUT Runway Show.
- Travel on your own, or board a bus with us to the FIDM LA Campus, and the Westin Bonaventure in Downtown Los Angeles, and then to the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica. Buses will leave from the following cities in Southern California and go directly to the FIDM LA campus: San Diego, Carlsbad, Irvine, Buellton, Santa Barbara, Camarillo, Santa Clarita, Encino, Studio City, Corona, Ontario, West Covina, and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Following a fabulous luncheon at the Biltmore, you will be taken to FIDM's Los Angeles Campus to continue the exciting agenda for the day.
- Tour our state-of-the-industry campus, a stimulating academic environment.
- See the following exhibitions at the FIDM Museum & Galleries: the 23rd Annual Art of Motion Picture Costume Design, and the Opulent Art: 18th century Dress from the Helen Larson Historic Fashion Collection exhibitions.
- Shop the FIDM Scholarship Store, Museum Shop, and the FIDM Store with special discounts for Educators.
- Attend a luncheon at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel, and meet red carpet fashion expert, FIDM Grad, and Under the Gunn winner Nick Verreos. Verreos teaches at FIDM while also designing for his NIKOLAKI and NV Nick Verreos labels.
- Learn about the latest trends in the industry and how our programs continue to keep FIDM on the cutting edge of the dynamic industries we serve.
- View FIDM's legendary DEBUT Runway Show from the best seats in the house at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica. You will see some incredible theatre costumes and the season's newest fashions, all designed by the graduating students in FIDM's Fashion Design and Theatre Costume Design Advanced Study Programs.
To make your reservation for Educators Day & DEBUT, use the reservation link below. You will be directed to a reservation website.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
To RSVP for Educators Day & DEBUT you will be taken to the Eventbrite website. Bus pickup times and locations will indicated on the website as well.
Questions or need more information? Please contact Mayra Rubio at ext. 1726 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Charissa Mathis at ext. 1723 (email@example.com).