Be our guest for an educational and inspiring day of camaraderie, fashion, shopping, dining, and the exciting DEBUT Runway Show.
- Travel on your own, or board one of the FIDM buses, to the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. FIDM buses will leave from the following locations in Southern California to go to the hotel: San Diego, Carlsbad, Irvine, Buellton, Santa Barbara, Camarillo, Santa Clarita, Encino, Studio City, Corona, Ontario, West Covina, and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- Attend a luncheon at the Biltmore Hotel, and meet red carpet fashion expert, FIDM Grad, and Project Runway star Nick Verreos. Verreos teaches at FIDM while also designing for his NIKOLAKI and NV Nick Verreos labels.
- Tour our state-of-the-industry campus, a stimulating academic environment.
- Learn about the latest trends in the industry and how our programs continue to keep FIDM on the cutting edge.
- See the FIDM Museum's exhibition of 2013's best movie costumes.
- Shop the FIDM Scholarship Store, Museum Shop, and The FIDM Store with special discounts for Educators.
- View FIDM's legendary DEBUT Runway Show from the best seats in the house at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica. You will see designs by graduating students in FIDM's Fashion Design and Theatre Costume Design Advanced Study Programs.
To request DEBUT tickets use the reservation link below.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
To RSVP for Educators Day you will be taken to the Eventbrite website. Bus pickup times and locations are indicated that website as well.