High School Juniors
Junior Advantage Program for the Class of 2020
High school juniors accepted through this non-binding early admissions option have the unique opportunity to experience FIDM student life before college begins.
|High School Class of 2020|
|Junior Advantage Priority Application Period||October 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019|
- Eligible for the Junior Merit Scholarship upon acceptance.
- Priority consideration for other FIDM scholarships.
- Priority consideration for FIDM Student Housing.
- Reduced fee to attend Sew Like A Designer Workshops.
- Reserved seating at the DEBUT Runway Show.
- Attend the 3 Days of Fashion Summer Program in June 2019 at no cost.
- Invitations to exclusive events for accepted students only.
Admissions Advisors will help you explore majors and customized degree options, explain financial aid & tuition, and provide individual feedback on how to best prepare your FIDM application. Get connected with an Advisor as early as possible by requesting college information.