Learn basic sewing with a professional twist as we guide you through the process of making a skirt. In just one day you will:
- Create a skirt and incorporate some of your own design ideas.
- See how designers and product developers take a basic industry pattern and create a variety of designs.
- Learn professional sewing techniques that you can practice at home.
- Learn how to use a serger, an industry sewing machine, to create finished seams, edges, and hems.
- Experience FIDM's unique resources and inspiring environment.
- Get the inside scoop on the latest fashion trend resources that designers use to inspire them.
No previous sewing experience necessary. Spaces are limited. All attendees must complete a reservation form.
If you cannot attend the workshop, but would like more information on FIDM, please fill out our Info Request form.
Choose a campus and date below:
We're planning more workshops! Please stay tuned for further details