Learn what it's like to launch your own business or have a great career in Marketing, Social Media, Fashion Buying, Merchandising, Fashion Styling, or Fashion Design at FIDM's 3 Days of Fashion for high school students!
In 3 creative and inspiration-filled days, you will:
- Take workshops like Draping the Dress, where you will create a 3-dimensional design on a fitting form; Concept to Consumer, which focuses on design and merchandising; and Creating a Promotional Campaign, where you will work on a photo shoot and a special event.
- Learn step-by-step how to sketch the nine-head fashion figure.
- Work with other students from all over the world who share your passion for this industry.
- Be inspired by successful FIDM Graduates who are pros in the field.
- Experience FIDM's amazing resources and learn from our stellar instructors.
- Meet fashion celebrities and hear how they built their careers.
If you cannot attend the workshop but would like more information about FIDM, please fill out our information request form.
Save the dates:
Orange County: June 22 – 24, 2015
San Francisco: June 23 – 25, 2015
Los Angeles: June 25 – 27, 2015
San Diego: June 29 – July 1, 2015