Learn what it's like to launch your own business or have a great career in Marketing, Social Media, Fashion Buying, Merchandising, Fashion Styling, or Fashion Design at FIDM's 3 Days of Fashion for high school students!
In 3 creative and inspiration-filled days, you will:
- Take workshops like Draping the Dress, where you will create a 3-dimensional design on a fitting form; Concept to Consumer, which focuses on design and merchandising; and Creating a Promotional Campaign, where you will work on a photo shoot and a special event. Read more about the workshops.
- Learn step-by-step how to sketch the nine-head fashion figure.
- Work with other students from all over the world who share your passion for this industry.
- Be inspired by successful FIDM Graduates who are pros in the field.
- Experience FIDM's amazing resources and learn from our stellar instructors.
- Meet fashion celebrities and hear how they built their careers.
3 Days of Fashion 2016 has concluded. Dates for 2017 are listed below:
- San Diego – June 21 - 23, 2017
- Orange County – June 26 – 28, 2017
- San Francisco – June 26 – 28, 2017
- Los Angeles – June 28 – 30, 2017
In the meantime, for more information about FIDM, please fill out our information request form.